Fire and acoustically rated, low voltage downlighters.
The team that is keeping pace with the changing regulations and demands of the building industry to provide inbuilt fire rated and acoustically resistant and air sealed downlighters simply and safely.
Snaplite, manufactured in the UK, was the first domestic downlighter in the world to have in-built fire and acoustic protection, the first to gain LABC Approval, the first to be tested in composite I beam and pre-formed metal web joists, the first to be air leakage tested and the first to be successfully assessed to Robust Details Appendix F.
Snaplite remains the first choice for those seeking quality, safe and Building Regulations compliant recessed downlighting
Snaplite® has fire and acoustic protection built into the fitting and is internally sealed to prevent air leakage through the fitting.
- Safely installed in seconds
- No covers needed
- Easily fitted from below the ceiling
- No overheating problems
- Fire Ratings to 1.5 hours
- No ceiling void insulation problems
- Acoustically rated for airborne and impact noise
- Suitable for all floor structures
- Added protection for open roof voids
- Lantac Approved
- Wide choice of colours
- Ensures compliance with Building Regulations B, C, E, L and P
- Robust Detail Assessed for Timber Separating floors
- High density installation for Robust details en-suite bathrooms
- Meets NHBC guidelines on "Down Lighters In Ceilings Under
Roof Voids" without the need to fit and seal non-combustible
boxes over the rear of the light.